Posted by Elliot James on Mar 5, 2016 in Behind the Scenes, Interviews, Letters and comments, Life With Big Tits, New at Scoreland, newcomers, Tits in Tight Tops
“Putting on makeup and getting dolled up makes me feel sexy,” newcomer Lila Payne said.
“I love to play dress up and try on all of my lingerie. I have an enormous collection.”
Today, Lila’s “Latex Lover” photos and video post at SCORELAND. She’s wearing one of her favorite outfits, down to her kinky boots. Her big, natural boobs are placing the top under tremendous pressure.
As a bonus, there’s a separate video interview filmed outdoors in the snow. Lila, who’s from Australia, says she’d never seen snow before. Under her overcoat, Lila is dressed in this outfit. You’ll see what happens.
CJ writes, “OMG, where did you find this diamond? Lila is one of the best girls I ever saw on SCORELAND, 14 years long career as a SCORE maniac.”
Posted by Elliot James on Mar 3, 2016 in Behind the Scenes, Confessions, Interviews, Letters and comments, Life With Big Tits, New at Scoreland, newcomers, print magazines, Tits in Tight Tops
How’s the fan reaction been to Dolly Fox’s first SCORE magazine cover (January ’16)?
“They all love it and also the other shoots,” Dolly told me. “Some fans were sending me messages with pictures of them getting the magazine. Makes me a little proud!”
What is one job Dolly, a former waitress, could never do?
“A factory job or anything where I need to do the same thing all day. I would go nuts, but I have a lot of respect for the people who do it every day.”
Dolly’s latest photo shoot is up and running. Log in now to savor it.
Posted by Elliot James on Feb 24, 2016 in Behind the Scenes, Confessions, Deep Inside Scoreland, The Life of an Editor, Tit Tricks, Tits in Tight Tops
LAP DANCE ETIQUETTE
Or, that dance doesn’t stink. You do!
You’re not going on a date when you enter a strip club and look for a lap dance, but you’re still going to be associating with women. Just because you have what they want (money) doesn’t mean you can be a disgusting pig. So, before you leave for the club:
1. Take a shower or make sure you smell good. You want these girls getting as close to you as possible, and they’re not going to want to if you smell like a garbage dump.
2. Think twice before putting on cologne. What if she doesn’t like what you’re wearing? What if it reminds her of her ex-deadbeat boyfriend (as opposed to her current deadbeat boyfriend)? Remember, you’re not trying to build a long-lasting relationship with her. You’re trying to get her to grind your cock in a way that’ll get you off.
3. Don’t wear rough pants. If you wear denim jeans, make sure they’re soft and pre-washed. Soft khakis are good. Sweatpants are fine, too, if the club allows them. Loose and soft is the way to go. If you have the balls, wear baggy shorts with no underwear. When you get to the club, take your keys and bulky items out of your front pockets.
4. If you haven’t shaved for a few days, shave. If you scrape a dancer’s boobs with your metrosexual stubble, her experience will be less than pleasant, and that will affect your experience. This rule does not apply if you have a full, soft beard.
Then, when you get to the club:
1. Don’t get drunk off your ass. First, you want to exercise some money management. One time, a friend and I went to a ballgame in Montreal. He drank a beer an inning. Then we went to one of Montreal’s notorious strip joints, at which he promptly fell in love with a dancer, convinced himself that she liked him and proceeded to empty his pockets. Of course, when he ran out of money, her love affair with him was over. A drunk guy in a strip club is what’s known as a mark. Nobody wants to be a mark.
2. Don’t be loud and obnoxious. Very few dancers like loud, obnoxious guys (they remind them of their boyfriends).
3. Tip the dancers on stage, even if you’re not sitting at the stage. You’ll score points with all the dancers, who’ll be more eager to score with you.
4. Don’t tip for a single lap dance. If you do, you will lock yourself in with that dancer. If you buy three or four dances from a girl, then you can throw in a tip after the final dance. Make her work for her money.
5. If you can swing it, tip the bouncer when you walk in. He’ll appreciate it and leave you alone (unless you’re violating the “Rules of the Room”).
6. If you intend to shoot a load during the dance, go to the men’s room while you’re hard or semi-hard and put on a condom. Otherwise, you’ll stain your shorts and pants and make a mess.
7. Dancers know they have hot bodies or they wouldn’t have been hired by the club, but they still need verbal reinforcement. Compliment her on her hair and body while she’s lapping you (without sounding like a porno perv).
8. Between dances with the same girl, take a break for a chat (the length of one song) and offer to give her a foot massage. Dancers love foot massages (they’re standing on high heels for eight hours at a time), and when she starts her next dance, she’ll probably be more generous with her body.
9. Be nice to her. Use your hands to make love to her body. Just because she’s a stripper doesn’t mean she doesn’t like to feel good. When she’s sitting on your lap with her back to you, breathe lightly on the nape of her neck or into her ear. These are powerful erogenous zones for a woman, and even the toughest dancer will find herself getting turned on.
10. Keep the grinding rhythmic and strong when she is sitting on your lap. Match her motion, as if you’re dancing with her.
There are a few more touchy subjects we should deal with, too.
V.I.P. Rooms: Once she’s sitting on your lap, there’s a good chance she’ll try to lure you into the V.I.P. room. V.I.P. rooms tend to be very pricey, and what you’ll receive in the room varies from club to club and state to state (in some cases, you’ll get nothing more than a more-private experience and a bottle of overpriced champagne; in other cases, and for considerably more money, you’ll get a hand job, maybe a blow job, maybe full service). If you don’t want to go into the V.I.P. room, just say to her, nicely, “No thanks. I’m fine out here.” If she keeps pushing you, she’s a money-hungry whore and it might be time for you to cum and run. Or just run.
The Lap Dance Room Blow Job: Yes, there are clubs (I’ve been in them) where blow jobs or hand jobs, sometimes even full, sit-on-your-cock sex, are offered in the Lap Dance Room. I’ve been in clubs in which the girl pulled my cock out and went down to suck without even asking. Now, this might be tough to do in this situation, but it’s important: Insist on a condom. Because your cock won’t be the first cock she’s sucked in the Lap Dance Room. And it won’t be the last. Can you be positive that the last unsheathed cock she sucked was disease-free? No, you can’t!
Got all that? Now go out and get your dance!
Editors: Dave Rosenbaum & Elliot James
Posted by Elliot James on Feb 22, 2016 in Behind the Scenes, Letters and comments, The Life of an Editor, Tits in Tight Tops
RULES OF THE ROOM
Or, how to avoid getting bounced.
I’ve had my hand pushed away by a lap dancer. But never twice by the same lap dancer. At least not on the same part of her body.
I’ve locked my mouth around a lap dancer’s tit and heard, “Lick. Don’t suck.” And she only had to tell me once.
I’ve had hundreds of lap dances, some good, some bad, some memorable, and by now, I think I know the Rules of the Room.
You’re not going to see the Rules of the Lap Dance Room posted anywhere. You just have to know them.
1. No means no. Listen to what she says! You do not want to piss off your lap dancer. She’s your friend. You want her to make you happy. You want her to want to make you happy. So when she tells you not to bite or suck her nipple, don’t bite it. If you’re kneading her tits like a pile of dough and she says, “Soft, not hard,” then soft, not hard, it is.
2. Do not try to finger her pussy unless she invites you to do it. Don’t worry. She’ll let you know if it’s okay. You’ll be playing with her hips. Maybe your hand will wander over her G-string. And she’ll direct your hand to her pussy. If she does, rub it. If she moans, finger it. The same rule applies to her ass, although I’ve been with only a handful of dancers who let me finger their assholes. Which brings me to the next rule…
3. If she’s letting you finger her, don’t go from her pussy to her ass and back again. That’s an hygienic no-no.
4. Keep your cock in your pants unless she invites you to take your cock out of your pants, which she probably won’t. Violating this rule could get you thrown out of the club if there’s a bouncer nearby.
5. Don’t try to kiss her on the lips. Kiss her ears (but don’t stick your tongue in them), kiss her shoulders, kiss her neck, but don’t try to kiss her on the lips, don’t try to French her and don’t slobber! Besides, for reasons I’m not going to go into here but should be obvious, you don’t want to French her.
6. Remember, a good dancer not only wants to make you happy this time, she wants to keep you as a customer. She’ll let you know what you can do, either by directing your hands or whispering in your ear. On the other hand…
7. A good, professional dancer never gives it all away during the first song. Chances are–and this only goes for a good dancer–the more you invest, the more comfortable she’ll get with you and the more risqué she’ll become. The more certain she’ll be that you’re not a cop. Strippers are like real-life girls in that way. The more time you spend with them, the nicer they are to you. Unless you’re an asshole.
8. Don’t be afraid to make special requests. No, I’m not telling you to say to her, “Blow me.” What I’m saying is, if she’s facing you and you want to see her ass, just say to her, “Let me see your ass.” Say it politely, not gruffly. If she has her ass in your face and you want to see her tits, ask her to turn around. Don’t say, “Turn around, bitch.” Say, “Let me see those beautiful tits again.”
Finally, make sure your cock is facing the right way (whatever’s comfortable for you; for me, it’s up and leaning left). Don’t be afraid to say to her, “Can you give me a second to adjust myself?” She’s been through this routine before. And be discreet when the bouncer or bartender are nearby or in the room. In other words, when the bouncer walks by isn’t the time to shove a finger up her tight little ass.
Know the rules of the club. Know the girl’s rules. If you really like a dancer, build a relationship with her. No, I’m not telling you to take her home to meet the parents. With familiarity comes better, hotter dances.
To be continued.
Posted by Elliot James on Feb 20, 2016 in Behind the Scenes, Confessions, Hardcore XXX, Letters and comments, modeling jobs, New at Scoreland, newcomers, Tits in Tight Tops
If you’ve ever had a busty blonde hairstylist with her hooters proudly thrust in your face, and an ass to match, you’ve probably daydreamed about scoring with her.
A haircut with Holly Wood is a wood-raising experience, as Tony finds out after checking out Holly from head to toe.
I asked Holly a few questions after the happy, messy ending to this scene. One of her sexiest features is her voice, and she’s got very good oral skills (as in fuck-me talk and cock sucking) that you’ll hear in the video.
SCORELAND: Do you watch porn? What kind? Do you have any favorite male or female porn stars?
Holly: I’m such a perv. The bigger the cock the more turned on I am in porn! I actually have a list of my favorite performers! It would take me all night to run through it!
SCORELAND: Have you watched your SCORE videos or looked at your photos with a guy?
Holly: Most people are shocked when they realize I’m a porn star. You can see the excitement grow as their eyes light up!
Posted by Elliot James on Feb 17, 2016 in Behind the Scenes, The Life of an Editor, Tits in Tight Tops
Now, my next suggestion might turn off some of you, but let’s be realistic: You’re not gonna be the first guy she gave a lap dance to and you’re not gonna be the last. A strip club is not the place to find untouched virgins who you’re going to bring home to mama.
I’m going to suggest that unless you’re absolutely sure the girl you just saw onstage is going to give you a great lap dance–and I mean she did just about everything within the legal limit to give you a great show and practically dropped down into your lap–you’re still not ready to take the plunge. Here’s what I mean.
If the club has an open lap dance room (meaning the area where the dancers give lappers isn’t separate from the rest of the club), take some time to see who’s giving the best lap dances. Don’t stare! Don’t turn some poor schlub’s private session into your personal peep show. That’s just not right. It violates some unwritten man rule. But look around. See which dancers are really grinding, which dancers are really giving the customers their money’s worth. Which dancers are always reaching behind their backs and grabbing the patrons’ cocks. Figure out which dancers are always in demand.
If the club doesn’t have an open lap dance area, there are still things you can do. Conclusions you can draw.
For example, let’s say you see a guy and a dancer walk back to the lap dance room. One song later, they’re walking back out. This could mean only one of three things:
1. The dance sucked and the guy couldn’t wait to get out of there.
2. The dance was great and the guy came quickly.
3. The guy only had enough money for one dance.
If it’s the third reason, you’re fucked. You can’t draw any conclusions.
Of the other two possibilities, chances are the dance sucked, and here’s why: If he came in his pants, he wouldn’t be walking out of the room so quickly. He’d still be back there adjusting himself. Getting himself ready. Tipping the dancer. Exchanging small talk. Then, somewhere near the end of the next song, they’d walk back out.
If the dance sucked, you can definitely tell. He walks out first, she walks out second, they’re not talking to each other, he wants to get as far away from her as possible, but he doesn’t leave the club. He stays because he still has money left to burn. Just not with her.
Of course, if the guy and his dancer are back there for a half hour, you know the dances are good. Another good sign: the guy leaves the lap dance room but the dancer doesn’t. He heads straight for the ATM machine, takes out more cash and heads back into the room. This guy is spending more than he planned on spending because he’s getting the dances of his life. This is the best sign.
So relax. Look around. See who’s enjoying themselves. See which dancers are constantly in demand. They’re not always going to be the prettiest ones (if the regulars seem to be going for the “8” girl and the “10” girl is sitting around smoking and drinking by herself, you can bet who gives the better lap dances).
Now, finally, you’re ready to take the plunge. You’re ready to dip into your wallet and spend some money (or visit the ATM machine).
You’ve done your homework.
You’ve had a few drinks.
You’ve resisted advances from the first dancers who approached you.
You’ve spent some time at the stage.
You’ve smelled, you’ve stared, you’ve listened.
You have your sights set on the girl who’s gonna grind your cock so good, you’ll be cumming by the end of the second song.
Next, read “Rules Of The Room” in Part Four. Because doing your homework only gets you ready for the final exam.
To be continued.
Posted by Elliot James on Feb 16, 2016 in Behind the Scenes, Deep Inside Scoreland, Life With Big Tits, Tits in Tight Tops
For now, make sure you have a good view of the stage or stages. Order a drink. Take a good look around. Figure out where the good lap dance action is taking place. Find out the base price for a lap dance in the club (go ahead, ask the bartender. The going price is usually $20 a song in the U.S., £10 or £20 in the UK, although it’s lower in dives, higher in fancy schmancy clubs. Some clubs run hourly specials, like three for 50 or two for 25).You’ll be approached by more dancers who’ll ask either, “Would you like some company?” or “Would you like a dance?” to which your question is still, “Not right now, thanks.” If you have no interest in her at all, say so, but politely. A dancer I knew once said, “I have more respect for a man who has the guts to say ‘No thanks’ or ‘You’re not my type’ instead of the ‘Come back later’ bullshit.”
Of course, you’re not going to be at the bar for long. You’re going to take a seat as close to the stage as possible. If there are seats encircling the stage–and there almost always are–then grab one.
Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Sit at the stage? I’m gonna be hit up for cash every other minute.
Yeah, you are. But sitting at the stage is a good investment in your immediate lap dance future.
The stage is where it all happens. The stage is where you get to find out how down and dirty a girl really is. Is this chick spreading her legs and showing her pussy during stage shows while the other girls are just taking their panties off and showing bush? If she is, you not only know she’s more daring and dirtier than the other girls. You know she’s willing to do more to earn her money. And that’s an important thing to know when you’re scouting out a lap dancer to spend some time with.
Almost infallible rule: The more explicit a dancer gets onstage, the better she is as a lap dancer. Chicks who are afraid to get down on the stage and spread their pussies and asses (when the club allows it) are not going to go the extra mile in the lap dance room. They’re not going to take it as a point of personal pride to make you cum in your pants by grinding against your cock.
So, to summarize: In a bottomless club, the girls who are showing pussy and spreading their asses will most likely give the best lap dances. In a topless-only club, the girls who are constantly pushing the rules by either pulling aside their G-strings for a sneak peek or pulling their G-strings up their pussies are going to give the best lap dances. In a club where pasties are required, the girls who are most creative with pasty use, the girls who use clear-plastic pasties or are constantly breaking the pasties rule, are the ones not to get the dances from. Shy on stage, shy in the lap dance room. Bet on it.
The stage is also the place where promises are made, where some girls go for the hard sell. For example, the busty dancer is on her knees and leans over to accept your contribution between her tits. She then takes the opportunity to lean in further and whisper into your ear, “Let’s do a dance later. I wanna make you cum in your pants.” It is very unlikely that this girl won’t follow through on her promise. She wants repeat business, not a one-timer.
Of course, sitting at the stage also gives you the opportunity to evaluate other important aspects of the dancer:
Does she look as good up close as she did at a distance?
How’s her breath?
How does she smell?
Is she wearing perfume? This is an important consideration for everyone because nobody wants to smell bad perfume during a lap dance and for married/attached men because you don’t want to go home smelling like another woman (unless, of course, your significant other approves of your lap dance excursions). Another consideration: Is she wearing sparkles? Some strippers think they’re pretty, but those things will rub off on you during your lap dance, and they won’t come off easily. How are you going to explain sparkles in your hair to your wife/girlfriend/significant other?
Whatever it is about this dancer, find out now or risk sitting through the longest lap dance of your life. There used to be a lap dance palace in New York City called The Harmony. The place existed in many incarnations, and in one of them, there were no stage shows, just lap dances, so the whole experience was hit or miss. Well, one time, a girl who I recognized as a SCORE/Voluptuous model (no, I’m not going to name her) was there. Pretty. Exotic. Big, floppy tits. And terrible body odor. The entire lap dance was ruined by her smell, and I couldn’t wait for her to get off of me. The thing is, from a distance, I wanted nothing more than to suck on and play with her tits. But once she got on top of my cock, I couldn’t wait for her to leave.
To be continued.
Posted by Elliot James on Feb 12, 2016 in Deep Inside Scoreland, DVD, Interviews, Letters and comments, Life With Big Tits, modeling jobs, New at Scoreland, New DVD Releases, newcomers, Readers' wives, Tits in Tight Tops
It’s the Dolly Fox show at SCORELAND with a new scene plus a second bonus video.
Dolly’s also the covergirl for the new DVD SCORE Girls.
How could a sauna get any hotter than it already is?
Just have Dolly walk into it.
“I like the attention from men and woman and it’s also much fun to do,” Dolly told me. “They always say that you have the best job when it doesn’t feel like working, and that’s what I found in modeling. With the start of my professional modeling, I photograph myself at home, too, just to be naughty.”
Writes Peter, “I would love to see her and Sandra Star in a shoot. It would be like Daphne Rosen and Morgan Leigh all over again.”
And Seth says, “This model kills it. Many have said it very well: She kills clothes, she is arrestingly hot with poses and camera confidence and charisma that is a total turn on…so hot and I am way hopeful she has many amazing shoots with TSG.”
1. Just stare.
2. Walk on past her while grabbing a sneak peek.
3. Create an excuse to ask her directions.
4. Man up, introduce yourself and strike up a conversation with her.
Or maybe something else?
Micky, pregnant and bustier than ever, returns to SCORELAND today.
It’s funny how we think some people are busty, then we see them next to SCORE or V-Girls and we realize they aren’t as busty as they think. I’m willing to bet that even in her prime, Dolly Parton would have had a hard time qualifying for SCORE. Sofia Vergara? Forget about it.
Pam Grier, star of numerous blaxploitation flicks in the 1970s and then Jackie Brown? Not when you see what Pam Grier-lookalike and SCORE newcomer Danni Lynne has to offer.
Here’s that photo of Danni I’ve been promising for a while. Soon, you’ll get to see her naked. How soon is soon? January 31.
And I’m sure you have one more question. The answer is yes.