Categories for Awards
The digital edition is available now. Or wait a week for the print edition and get 11 free HD bonus videos, some of them hardcore, plus the digital version of this issue.
Attention! Attention! The digital edition of the May 2018 awards issue of SCORE is now available at eBoobStore.com. The print edition will be there in a week, although a lot of newsstands get our mags earlier than the official on-sale date, so if you go down to wherever you buy adults mags, you could get lucky.
The issue features new pictorials of the winners and runners-up for Newcomer of the Year, Model of the Year and Hardcore Performer of the Year plus a collection of great photos of our newest Hall of Famer.
But rather than come out and tell you who won, let’s play a little game. Call it Big-Boob Jeopardy. I’ll give you a clue to the winner of each category. You come up with the girl’s name. In the form of a question, of course.
1. A super-stacked natural, she is the first girl to debut in the final issue of the publishing year and win Newcomer of the Year.
2. A big-boobed babe from Germany, she completed the coveted Newcomer of the Year/Model of the Year double by winning the latter award for 2017.
3. The world’s bustiest Asian, she’s the first two-time winner of Hardcore Performer of the Year.
4. Fortunately, our new Hall of Famer doesn’t sink ships because she sailed on the first Boob Cruise in 1994.
Website and magazine readers have spoken and chosen their favorites.
Milly Marks is the Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year. Codi Vore was first runner-up, Erin Star was second runner-up and Amaya May was third runner-up.
“Milly received 30.06% of the votes, which is pretty astounding when you consider the overall quality of 2017’s newcomers,” Dave announced in the May 2018 Voluptuous edition. The digital issue is now available. The print magazine is shipping to stores and subscribers, so it’ll be in the eBoobStore.com soon.
The surprise winner of the Model of the Year contest is Demmy Blaze. A surprise because Demmy goes topless-only and she was up against hardcore porn star Rachel Raxxx (first runner-up), two-time MOY winner Vanessa Y. (second runner-up) and Alexya (third runner-up).
The XXX Performer of the Year is Alaura Grey, who not only surprised us by returning after several years but by doing several hardcore scenes. Paige Turner was the first runner-up, Rachel Raxxx was second runner-up and Milly Marks was third runner-up.
Congratulations to the winners and to every candidate in the contests.
For those of you who are not familiar with the SCORE and Voluptuous contests, an annual event here for years, the contests are based on the magazines’ calendar of publication. In this case, models who were published in the magazines that are cover-dated 2017. It’s not based on when a model debuts at SCORELAND or XLGirls.
Did Demmy win Model of the Year?
Demmy Blaze returns to SCORELAND today with shower photos and a video. This heavy-hootered honey from Ukraine made a huge splash in the 2017, Voluptuous Model of the Year contest, so much so that I can tell you, now that all the votes have been counted and the May ’18 issue has been sent to the printer, that the winner of the V-mag Model of the Year contest is one of the following girls:
A. Demmy Blaze
C. Rachel Raxxx
That’s right: Vanessa Y. will not win her third consecutive Model of the Year.
And while we’re on the subject, I can tell you that Milly Marks won either (but not both):
A. Newcomer of the Year
B. XXX Performer of the Year
On a side note, but a very exciting note, Amora Lee, the girl with the K-cup naturals whom I introduced on January 5, debuts this Thursday at SCORELAND with photos, a video and a video interview. My personal opinion is that Amora is amazing and her tits are as great as any V-Girl I’ve ever seen.
Raise a glass to 2016 SCORE Model of the Year Katie Thornton. She wishes you a year of great, big boobs, and we guarantee you’re going to have one.
Milly has a big cock in her ass.
It’s been quite a year for Milly Marks. This young, naturally stacked beauty made her SCORELAND debut on December 24, 2016, and since then she has:
1. Done her first girl-girl with Codi Vore.
2. Done her first hardcore scenes.
3. Done a lot more of them.
4. Had her first threesome with two studs.
And, today at SCORELAND, Milly is capping off 2017 by taking a big, fat porn cock up her big, round ass for the first time on-camera.
By any measure, what Milly has done since her debut is not only quite a year…for a lot of girls, it would be quite a career!
And here’s a secret: Milly is going to win a Voluptuous award. I’m not going to tell you which one–not just yet–but she’s so far ahead in the voting in one category that there’s no way she’ll be caught.
So, soon, she’ll be Milly Marks, 2017 Voluptuous _______ of the Year.
But that’s a story for another day. For now, let’s watch Milly take it up the ass.
Christy has a Hall of Fame rack.
And so does Karina.
Among some of the interesting patterns I’ve been noticing during the first few weeks of voting for the annual SCORE and Voluptuous Awards. (SCORELAND members have been voting in the on-line booth at the website while magazine readers have been busy sending in and emailing their ballots.)
1. A lot of people are not convinced that Karina Hart and Christy Marks have retired. I noticed this pattern many years ago with Sharday; readers and members were sure she was coming back, so they didn’t vote for her. I’m almost 100% certain that we’ve seen the last of Karina and Christy in the SCORE Studio, but it is true that both girls are young, and anything can happen. (You won’t believe who contacted us recently and wanted to return. I’m not going to reveal her name because we decided not to shoot her again, but I was shocked and so was Elliot.)
2. The Voluptuous Model of the Year Contest is a free-for-all. I thought Vanessa Y. had a very good chance of becoming our first three-time winner of the award, and she still does, but so do about eight other girls. I’m telling you, every day, we seem to have a new leader in the voting. Who’s going to win? I have no idea
3. One girl is completely dominating Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year and another girl is dominating XXX Performer of the Year. Again, I’m not going to tell you who those girls are because I don’t want to influence the voting. But you probably have a good idea.
4. For SCORE Newcomer of the Year, one girl has a very good chance of beating the odds, meaning she debuted very late in the year and still might win. That usually doesn’t happen; we need time for a girl to grow on us. But this girl…well, she is special.
That’s all I have to say for now. If you haven’t voted yet, vote now!
Alexya is a finalist for SCORE and Voluptuous Model of the Year.
SCORELAND‘s online voting booth for the 2017 SCORE and V-mag Awards opened just the other day, and we’re already tallying the votes. This year’s categories: SCORE Newcomer of the Year, Model of the Year and Hardcore Performer of the Year, Voluptuous Newcomer of the Year and Model of the Year and SCORE‘s Big-Boob Hall of Fame.
Among the questions that will be answered over the coming month:
1. Can Vanessa Y. win Voluptuous Model of the Year for the third year in a row?
2. Will Hitomi win SCORE Model of the Year for the fourth time in five years (after having her three-year streak ended by Katie Thornton last year)?
3. Will Christy Marks or Karina Hart get inducted into the Hall of Fame in their first year of eligibility? Or will they split the vote among their many admirers, leaving the door open for another girl to receive this much-coveted honor?
Vote now in the members area of SCORELAND. Who are your girls?
Tigerr Benson: untameable.
Tigerr Benson won the 2016 SCORE Hardcore Performer of the Year award and she’ll be one of the names on the ballot for the upcoming 2017 contests. I wasn’t surprised that she won last time. Tigerr has huge tits, a sex bomb body from head to toe and a beautiful face, and she does over-the-top porn. I only wish she would visit the States.
This Friday, SCORELAND welcomes back Tigerr in a new XXX scene.
I’ve interviewed Tigerr a few times since she debuted as a covergirl of the Holiday 2014 SCORE, and I always enjoy it. Tigerr combines raw hardcore sexuality with intellect and sophistication, and it’s all wrapped together in a surprisingly down-to-earth personality.
“In normal life with regular guys, sex is very different,” Tigerr explained. “I enjoy the difference. I’m very much into yin and yang in life. I like balance. I also enjoy slow sex that’s quite real and sensual. You don’t really get asked to do sex like this in front of the camera. So although the regular guys are not really sexual athletes, they still get me hot in a different way.”
I asked Tigerr about her favorite and least favorite things about her life in sex and porn.
The favorite things:
“I like the attention and the feeling I am being watched by thousands of men lusting after me. That’s a cliché, I know. But in my private life, I am very much into the hot wife fetish and have my cuckold hubby and quite a few boyfriends who enjoy seeing me having dirty sex with other men. This brings out the exhibition or performer in me when I’m having sex in front of camera.
“I enjoy being able to travel. I’m not that well known in the USA, but in Europe, I am popular enough that now I can pick and choose who I shoot with. I only shoot scenes with nice people. So when I travel, I know there is always going to be hot fun at my destination. Sometimes I sit in the airport waiting for my flight and just daydream about what might happen during the shoot. Then I have to go to the loo and masturbate.”
Her least-favorite things:
“When I’m having having sex in front of camera with two hot guys and really getting hot, and the director shouts ‘cut!’ Totally frustrating!”
“A lot of times I have to carry on with a stud after the shoot is finished so I can cum or I won’t be able to sleep at night! I have collected a few boyfriends this way, which is good ‘cos it means when I shoot with them again, the sex scenes are even hotter. ‘Cos they are real!”
“When I am traveling it’s sometimes very difficult to get good Chinese and Japanese food. I love noodles–Ramen, Soba and Udon–and I go noodle crazy if I don’t get any. That sounds rude!”
Tigerr Benson: east meets breast.
Cover 1: Linsey Dawn McKenzie
The June 2017 issue of SCORE is available now in print and digital versions at eBoobStore.com (and very likely the print version wherever adult mags are sold).
Cover 2: Dolly Fox
It’s a special edition, a real labor of love, because it celebrates the 25th anniversary of SCORE (the first issue was June 1992) and the winners of the 2016 SCORE Awards for Newcomer of the Year, Model of the Year and Hardcore Performer of the Year and the newest inductee into the Big-Boob Hall of Fame.
I wish I could tell you how much time went into compiling the five special 25th anniversary pictorials, but I lost count. Actually, I was never counting. Going through 25 years of great photos of great girls is very enjoyable. The surprising part was discovering so many photos that had never been published in the magazine. How’s that possible? Easy. Mags have limited space, but amazing photos of girls like SaRenna Lee, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Tiffany Towers, Chloe Vevrier, etc., etc., etc., are unlimited.
This issue is special for another reason: It’s our first with two front covers. On one: Newcomer of the Year Dolly Fox. Katie Thornton is the Model of the Year. Tigerr Benson is Hardcore Performer of the Year. Lorna Morgan was voted into the Hall of Fame.
On the other: Linsey Dawn McKenzie.
If that LDM cover looks familiar, it should. But why? Which of you out there have great memories?
Katie Thornton demonstrates her patriotism for the United Kingdom in the best possible way.
By wearing a Union Jack bikini. What else?
Men of all nationalities can definitely jack to that!
Katie is up for 2016 SCORE Model of the Year. No simple task. She’ll need to score more votes than three-time MOY winner Hitomi.
The results will appear in the upcoming June 2017 SCORE, the 25th anniversary issue.
Boat? What boat?